The Board of Directors of PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) today declared the regular quarterly dividend of $0.145 per share on its common stock, which has an indicated annual rate of $0.58 per share. The dividend is payable Aug. 15, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business Aug. 1, 2012.
E-MAIL ALERTS, RSS FEEDS AVAILABLE
PNM Resources encourages analysts, investors and other interested parties to visit www.PNMResources.com and register to automatically receive company financial information by e-mail or RSS feeds. Once registered, participants can choose from a menu to automatically receive requested information, including news releases, notices of webcasts and filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Participants can unsubscribe at any time and will not receive information that was not requested.
Background:PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) is an energy holding company based in Albuquerque, N.M., with 2010 consolidated operating revenues of $1.7 billion. Through its regulated utilities, PNM Resources has approximately 2,530 megawatts of generation capacity and serves electricity to more than 730,000 homes and businesses in New Mexico and Texas. For more information, visit the company’s Web site at www.PNMResources.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV