If you wish to speak or ask a question during the time allotted after the CEO's business update, please raise your hand. After you're recognized, kindly stand and once a microphone is brought to you, give us your name, address and state whether you're an individual stockholder, proxy holder or representative of an organization holding shares. Please note that only 1 representative will be allowed to speak on behalf of a stockholder.
Stockholder questions or remarks must be addressed to the CEO or the Chairman and must be relevant to the meeting, pertinent to the matters properly before the meeting, not repetitions of a prior question or remark and stated briefly within a time limit of 2 minutes. This meeting is not to be used as a form to present general economic, political or other views that are not directly related to the business of the company.
Individual matters not of concern to stockholders generally, such as employee or retiree issues, product complaints, et cetera, can be dressed with one of our representatives here at the meeting, and we'll be happy to direct you to them after the meeting. Please permit each speaker to conclude his or her remarks without interruption. The Chairman or CEO will stop speakers when they are out of order. Use of cameras, sound recording equipment, communication devices or other similar equipment is prohibited without the express written permission of the company. The Chairman will have the authority necessary to preside over the meeting and make any and all determinations with respect to the conduct of the meeting and the procedures to be followed during the meeting. Upon violation of these rules, the Chairman or CEO will give a warning and if the violation persists or if there's a second valuation, it will be considered a cause for expulsion from the meeting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV