SEATTLE , July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Onvia, a leading provider of government contracting opportunities and business intelligence to U.S. companies, announces the release of a new service in its Online Database that gives its clients unsurpassed access to vital term-contract and award data and helps them take advantage of the growing trend by government agencies to make purchases using term contracts. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120503/SF00103LOGO)
With the launch of its Term Contract Center, the company provides clients with the ability to create a sales pipeline of future term-contract renewals and to forecast the public-sector demand for their products and services in future years, tapping into the most extensive collection of state and local government term contracts and contract awards available. In preparation for the launch, Onvia's content team more than doubled the number of active term contracts that are available in the Online Database.
"Agencies are increasingly turning to term contracts to streamline and reduce costs in the purchasing of goods and services from vendors," said Henry Chou, Onvia's vice president of product. "We developed Term Contract Center to ensure that our clients have maximum visibility into these opportunities, can efficiently identify the ones they should pursue, and can get the award data and competitor and partner information they need to win more government business. In addition, we've significantly increased our coverage and collection of term contracts and awards to provide clients with a single source they can rely on to grow their term-contract revenues."
Among the capabilities that Term Contract Center brings to the company's clients:
- Search from more than 100,000 active state and local term contracts and then create a pipeline of upcoming renewal opportunities
- Analyze term-contract buying trends to identify the right agencies to build relationships with
- Track competitors by searching for vendors who currently hold these contracts
- Locate potential teaming and subcontracting partners by accessing information about vendor representatives on term contracts and how to contact them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV