Dex One (DEXO) is a marketing services company that helps local businesses to reach consumers. It offers local businesses personalized marketing consulting services and exposure across a network of local marketing products, including its print, online and mobile yellow pages and search solutions, as well as search engines. This stock is trading up 3.4% at $1.21 per share in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.15-$1.2452-Week Range: $0.36-$2.63 Volume: 123,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 217,898 >>5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, DEXO is moving modestly higher here with decent volume. This move is pushing the stock within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once DEXO takes out its 200-day moving average of $1.25, and then some past overhead resistance levels at $1.33 to $1.53 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once DEXO clears its 200-day, and then once it sustains a move or close over $1.33 to $1.53 with volume that's near or above 217,898 shares. If we get that action soon, then DEXO could easily re-test and possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.99 to $2.17. Keep in mind that this stock will not look as attractive from the long side unless it holds a high-volume trend over its 200-day moving average. To see more stocks that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV