EnergySolutions (ES) is a provider of a range of nuclear services to government and commercial customers. This stock is trading up 4.2% to $1.70 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.68-$1.7552-Week Range: $1.43-$5.43 Volume: 907,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1.9 million Shares of ES are ripping higher today after the company announced that it is considering the sale of its UK and European business which holds a contract with the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority to manage and operate 22 of the UK's Magnox nuclear reactor fleet. >>5 European Stocks Too Cheap to Ignore From a technical perspective, ES is gapping notably higher here with light volume. This move is coming off of some near-term support at around $1.60, and it's pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade . That trade will hit once ES takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.87 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once ES sustains a move or close over $1.87 with volume that's near or above 1,855,060 shares. If we get that action soon, then ES could easily bounce back towards its 50-day moving average of $2.47. Keep in mind there's very little overhead resistance from $1.87 to $2.47, since this stock gapped down and plunged through those levels in early June.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV