NuPathe (PATH) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics for diseases of the central nervous system, including neurological and psychiatric disorders. This stock is trading up 9.2% at $4.01 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.76-$4.1252-Week Range: $1.52-$7.42 Volume: 150,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 30,648 Shares of PATH are moving notably higher today after the company said it expects acceptance of its resubmission of a migraine treatment by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. >>5 Biotech Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, PATH is gapping up sharply here with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once PATH takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $4.01 to $4.25 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once PATH sustains a move or close above $4.01 to $4.25 with volume that's near or above 30,648 shares. At last check, PATH has hit an intraday high of $4.01 and volume is well above its three-month average of 30.648 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then PATH will have a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance level at $5.10.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV