Family entertainment leader Chuck E. Cheese’s is headed to the Big Apple for its second appearance at the year’s highly anticipated social media conference for women. At the eighth annual BlogHer Conference, the company will join more than 3,000 female bloggers and attendees in New York City, Aug. 2-4, to showcase its newest games, celebrate its new campaign, Chuck E. Rocks, and network with some of the nation’s most influential online women.
“BlogHer is a great opportunity for Chuck E. Cheese’s to connect with moms and hear what they have to say about our stores, the new gluten-free products and our recently launched Chuck E. Rocks marketing campaign,” said Scott McDaniel, chief marketing officer, Chuck E. Cheese’s. “We could not be more excited to hit the BlogHer showroom floor to connect with our fans and introduce our new campaign to the blogging community.”
Guests will find the latest information on all-things Chuck E. Cheese’s inside the company’s BlogHer booth, 102/104. In addition, bloggers will have the opportunity to play their favorite games, talk to brand representatives and participate in special promotions surrounding the Chuck E. Rocks campaign. The company has also created a Twitter hashtag, #CECblogher, specifically for the conference so attendees can easily follow the conversation and join in the BlogHer fun.
“Over the last 35 years we’ve changed and grown up alongside the families and the children who are our guests, and as we start to entertain the next generation of families we wanted Chuck E. to be relatable to both today’s children as well as their parents,” said McDaniel. “To kick off the new generation of Chuck E. fans and celebrate his new style, we’re planning to rock at BlogHer. We hope that moms will love it so much that they go home and share it with their kids.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV