MENLO PARK, Calif., July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) today announced that the company's second quarter 2012 financial results will be released after market close on Thursday, July 26, 2012.
Facebook will host a conference call to discuss the results at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET the same day. The live webcast can be accessed at the Facebook Investor Relations website at http://investor.fb.com/, along with the company's earnings press release, financial tables and accompanying slide presentation.
Following the call, a replay of the webcast will be available at the same website. A telephonic replay will be available for one week following the conference call at +1 (404) 537-3406 or + 1 (855) 859-2056, conference ID 10569013.
About FacebookFounded in 2004, Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them. Contacts Investors: Deborah Crawford +1 (650) 384-2083 firstname.lastname@example.org / investor.fb.com Press: Ashley Zandy email@example.com / newsroom.fb.com SOURCE Facebook, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV