Based in the U.K., with a U.S. headquarters in downtown Manhattan, AppSense has racked up more than 3,000 customers worldwide since its founding in 1999, including 18 of the top 20 banks.
With its customer list expanding, AppSense has also grown its total workforce from 180 to 450 employees in the last two and a half years. A third of these employees are in the U.S., which now makes up half of the company's business.
"We're just about to move into Latin America and into Canada," noted Antill, adding that the firm is also expanding its presence in areas such as Scandinavia and Eastern Europe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV