Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. (IAA) the leading live and live-online salvage auto auction company and wholly-owned subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR), today announced the relocation of its Austin branch to a brand new facility. The initial size of the facility will be 37 acres with additional expansion possibilities. With its excellent facilities, this new strategic location in southeast Texas, will offer IAA buyers and sellers a significantly improved auction experience.
“Enhancing the live auction experience is important to us as our live and live online auction method is the best method to attract the wide variety of buyers who attend our auctions each week,” said Tom O’Brien chief executive officer at Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. “In fact, we decided to relocate to this larger facility for a number of key reasons. In this market, we offer a covered inspection area that is convenient to sellers when it hits 100-degree heat in Texas. There are two covered run-and-drive lanes, 37-acres of usable space with more than 20 additional acres to expand, and 250-feet of covered motorcycle and hi-value vehicle storage areas to meet our high volume demand. In addition to the primary storage area, we have dedicated additional acres to handle catastrophe (CAT) situations for this region. I’m pleased to report that customer reviews already indicate a positive response to this new location and its facilities.”
Auction sales will be held at this facility on Tuesdays at 9 a.m. The new IAA-Austin address is 2191 State Hwy 21 in Dale, Texas. The telephone number is 512-321-8075. Given the expansive landscape, this location also mirrors the company’s green philosophy with respect to the environment and an added greenbelt to the entrance will use reclaimed water for its landscape irrigation. In addition, IAA incorporated recycled concrete and reclaimed asphalt throughout the facility wherever possible.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV