- Interactive CTV Olympics London 2012 App on Bell Fibe TV offers standings, stats, highlights and more
- Bell Mobile TV customers can access live HD coverage of London 2012 action
- Social media includes "Make it Epic" mobile app lets fans create their own epic videos and the unique Bell 2012 Games Scheduler on Facebook
- Bell's London 2012 Olympic Games marketing campaign supported by 19 original TV commercials and outdoor, print and online advertising
MONTREAL, July 17, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Bell today announced it will deliver the broadest range of live and on-demand content from the London 2012 Olympic Games to smartphones, tablets, TVs and computer screens, bringing Canadians closer to the Games than ever before.
" London 2012 is the perfect opportunity to showcase Bell's intense investment in world-leading broadband networks and services as we deliver the best live and on-demand Games content to our customers across any screen they may choose," said Wade Oosterman, President of Bell Mobility and Residential Services, and Bell's Chief Brand Officer. "With Bell, the London 2012 experience just got better."
Bell Mob ile TV Bell Mobility customers can access London 2012 content in stunning HD directly on HD-capable superphones, smartphones and tablets with Bell Mobile TV, Canada's leading mobile TV service. Bell Mobile TV will feature:
- Live HD access to Canada's Olympic Broadcast Media Consortium channels
- An enhanced Viewers' Guide dedicated to the Games
- More than a hundred daily on-demand highlights
- Easily scroll through standings, statistics and top stories
- View live scoreboards
- Sort and watch video highlights related to top stories and specific sports categories
- The "Bell 2012 Games Scheduler" is an original Facebook utility that helps users navigate the range of London 2012 content by enabling them to see when and on what screen they can watch their favourite events, set alerts and share personal viewing schedules with friends.
- The "Make it Epic" mobile app is an Olympic inspired app that enables customers to create and share their own "epic" moments. Simply shoot some video and use the app to isolate the best 20 to 30 seconds, put the action in slow motion, overlay the "Chariots of Fire" theme, and share with friends. The "Make it Epic" app will be available soon for free download at the App Store and Google Play.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV