Today, Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader hhgregg (NYSE:HGG) announced it is seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated St. Louis residents to fill approximately 240 positions for four new stores slated to open in the area this fall.
Approximately 60 positions are available for commissioned sales associates, managers-in-training, warehouse staff and customer service merchandisers at each of the following new store locations:
Fenton, MO: 101 Gravois Bluff, Dr. Fenton, MO 63026 St. Peters, MO: 301 Costco Way, St. Peters, MO 63376 Fairview Heights, IL: 5925 North Illinois, Fairview Heights, IL 62208 Chesterfield, MO: Chesterfield-Airport Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63005
"We’re excited to hire talented members of the St. Louis community to join our growing team at hhgregg,” said Jeff Pearson, Senior Vice President of Marketing. “As we move forward with our Midwest expansion, seeking to fill positions with motivated, enthusiastic individuals looking for growth opportunities within our company. We encourage anyone who is interested in joining our team to apply."Individuals interested in applying for the open positions should visit the " Careers" section on hhgregg’s website. An online application and assessment must be completed in order to secure an interview with the company. To apply online, please visit http://www.hhgregg-jobs.com/. To learn more about upcoming hhgregg store openings, please visit the company’s website, http://www.hhgregg.com/, or visit http://www.hhgreggnewstores.com/. CORPORATE OVERVIEW hhgregg is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home appliances, computers, mobile products and related services operating under the name hhgregg(TM) and Fine Lines(TM). hhgregg operates 212 stores in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV