"Alltel Wireless is committed to offering products that simplify the lives of our customers," said Scott Moody, vice president of marketing for Alltel Wireless. "We are thrilled to partner with another Arkansas-based company to provide our customers with an added layer of convenience, further demonstrating our continued commitment to present the best value in wireless."
This solution is enabled via PrivacyStar's strategic relationship with Syniverse as part of the Syniverse Wireless Caller ID and Privacy Management Applications portfolio.
Additional Features Include:
- SMS ID – Upon receiving a text message from an unknown sender, select SMS look-up from the PrivacyStar home page and the message that needs to be identified in order to take appropriate action, such as blocking the number.
- Web Portal – Fully integrated personal web portal to manage the PrivacyStar account, block and unblock callers, and perform number look-ups. The portal also provides additional details on violations.
- Future Proof – Easily transfer PrivacyStar user information from one device to another.
About Alltel WirelessAllied Wireless Communications Corporation (AWCC), doing business as Alltel Wireless, is a wireless telecommunications provider serving customers in six states. Headquartered in Little Rock, AR., AWCC is a subsidiary of Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATNI). For more information, please visit http://alltelwireless.com or http://www.awcc.com.About PrivacyStar PrivacyStar, a smartphone application, provides consumers with the top of the line in-phone privacy, protection and preference. Based in Conway, Arkansas, PrivacyStar has years of regulatory experience working with both Federal and State bodies to define and understand all aspects of consumer protection laws and regulations, and has patented numerous privacy and preference solutions. Lookup+ by PrivacyStar is offered for iPhone users and an expanded feature set available for Android and Blackberry smartphone users. For regular PrivacyStar updates follow us at www.twitter.com/PrivacyStar, become a fan on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/PrivacyStar or visit www.PrivacyStar.com. PrivacyStar is a registered trademark of First Orion Corp. All registered or unregistered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV