- Integration with Amcom Mobile Connect® helps hospitals achieve traceable, encrypted smartphone and tablet communications in accordance with HIPAA and Joint Commission guidelines.
- The new Emergency Department Discrepancy Module can help identify and communicate any differences between the preliminary diagnosis done by the Emergency Department and the final diagnosis done by Radiology.
- Support for communicating critical test results across multiple facilities in different locations enables larger hospitals and healthcare networks to improve efficiency in large-scale settings.
- The updated user interface is now similar to Amcom’s broad suite of products to improve ease of use among Amcom’s hundreds of hospital customers.
Amcom Software Announces New Version Of Critical Test Results Management Solution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.