NEW YORK, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FOREX.com, the retail division of GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GCAP), has released a suite of custom trading tools and features for MetaTrader 4 (MT4). The enhancements provide FOREX.com customers with an optimized MT4 trading experience, featuring fully integrated streaming market commentary & analysis, trade ideas from Autochartist, 1-click trading capabilities, and a host of advanced order management rules. A short video demonstrating the new features of FOREX.com's MT4 is now available at http://www.youtube.com/forex.
"The enhancements we've made to the MetaTrader 4 platform seamlessly integrate some of our best trading resources into the MT4 front end," said Muhammad Rasoul, Chief Product Officer, GAIN Capital. "With one simple download, customers can now access market commentary from FOREX.com's global research team and advanced trade entry and order management features that would typically require multiple EAs."
Highlights of the new features include:
- 1-click trading features that enable customers to enter into a position on or off the charts, allows for all or partial closing of positions, as well as the ability to close all open positions, winners, losers and pending orders.
- Automated order management rules that include over nine options to automatically trigger orders: order profit in pips, order net profit, order duration, total floating P/L and total pips P/L.
- Streaming commentary and trade ideas as well as access to an economic calendar, @FOREXcom Twitter, and Dow Jones newsfeed.
- Valuable account management features and direct access to MT4 trained support specialists via live chat.
In addition to these new features, FOREX.com MetaTrader 4 customers benefit from a fully optimized EA environment, micro lot trading (.01 trade size), real time updates, and complimentary EA hosting services for qualified accounts. FOREX.com's implementation of MT4 does not use 3rd party bridge software, providing fast order submission and execution without the need for account syncs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV