SAN FRANCISCO, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company ( http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/), today announced new Salesforce Radian6 Insights technologies and ecosystem to empower social enterprises to manage the massive volume of social media conversations generated daily. With Insights technologies, social enterprises can now understand the meaning behind billions of social conversations across multiple languages with in-depth sentiment, intent, demographics and more. In addition, the Insights ecosystem delivers analytics from social leaders that can be easily integrated directly into the Radian6 dashboard. Radian6 Insights empowers customers to seamlessly access new actionable data, act on sales and service opportunities in real time, and implement more effective social marketing campaigns.
Comments on the News:
- "In order for social enterprises to manage social big data, companies need to move beyond the discovery phase and drive deeper understandings of the who, what, where and why behind social media conversations," said Marcel LeBrun, SVP and GM for Salesforce Radian6. "With the new Salesforce Radian6 Insights technologies and ecosystem, companies can drive real-time understanding and engagement with customers and prospects."
- "Salesforce Radian6 has allowed us to listen, analyze, and engage with our online communities," said Dr. Jason Thatcher, professor and director, Clemson University Social Media Listening Center. "It is critical that we are able to take listening to the next level to better understand the meaning, sentiment and influencers that are reaching out to the university."
- "Listening platforms focus overwhelmingly on helping users monitor social activity rather than act on insights found in social data. In today's environment, once users discover insights, they must use other technologies to act on their findings. Listening platforms must give users tools to act on the insights they discover, such as social management tools for customer support, reporting tools for research, and data integrations for customer analytics," said Zach Hofer-Shall, senior analyst, Forrester, The Social Intelligence Market is Immature, Forrester Research, Inc., May 17, 2012.
Salesforce Radian6 Insights - Driving Actionable InsightsEvery day, billions of posts are being created across blogs, Facebook, forums, Twitter, YouTube and more. All of this content on social networks has changed the landscape of social media monitoring. Discovering social conversations is no longer enough, social enterprises need tools to help them intelligently engage in those conversations. Radian6 Insights allows companies to understand sentiment, intent, demographics and more across the massive volume of social data, enabling companies to transform how they market, service their customers, generate leads and evolve their product lines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV