Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LP) (NYSE: LPX) will conduct its second quarter 2012 financial results conference call on Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at 11 a.m. EDT (8 a.m. PDT).
The company will release its results earlier that morning. Hosting the call will be LP’s Chief Financial Officer, Sallie Bailey.
To access the webcast and accompanying presentation, visit the “Investor Relations” section of www.lpcorp.com.
The webcast and presentation will be archived on LP’s Web site. A replay of the call will also be available starting at 1 p.m. EDT July 31, 2012, through Aug. 7, 2012, by calling (888) 286-8010 (domestic) or (617) 801-6888 (international) and entering the access code 33944069.About LP Louisiana-Pacific Corporation is a leading manufacturer of quality engineered wood building materials including OSB, structural framing products, and exterior siding for use in residential, industrial and light commercial construction. From manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Canada, Chile and Brazil, LP products are sold to builders and homeowners through building materials distributors and dealers and retail home centers. Founded in 1973, LP is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under LPX. For more information, visit www.lpcorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV