Today, Chicago-based Fisher® Nuts announced it has crossed the $15,000 donation milestone in its “Freshness You Can Win” campaign. Every time the Cubs and White Sox win on the same day during the 2012 baseball season, Fisher donates $500 to each team’s charity. In addition, a season-long sweepstakes rewards Cubs and White Sox fans with hundreds of prizes, including a VIP game experience at the teams’ respective ballparks.
“We’re thrilled to be a part of this unique opportunity to bring Chicago’s baseball teams and fans together this summer,” says Howard Brandeisky, Vice President Global Marketing, Innovation and Customer Solutions at John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., the manufacturer and distributor of Fisher Nut Products. “In partnership with our friends at Jewel-Osco®, we’re excited to support two great nonprofit organizations that help deserving families throughout the Chicago area: Chicago Cubs Charities and Chicago White Sox Charities.”
Thanks to Fisher Nuts, not only do the teams’ charities collect when both teams win on the same day, but fans also have an opportunity to win prizes. Two grand prize winners will be awarded a party for 20; one at Wrigley Field and one at a Diamond Suite at U.S. Cellular Field. Both grand prize packages include game tickets and a special meet-and-greet with the teams’ respective managers.
In addition to the grand prize, Fisher Nuts has giveaways all season long:
- Two sets of four tickets to a Cubs or White Sox game, including the opportunity to watch batting practice on the field before the game.
- Four sets of two tickets to a Cubs or White Sox game and each winner’s name will appear on the scoreboard during the game.
- Second Prize: Twenty-five winners will receive a $50 Jewel-Osco® gift card.
- Third Prize: Fifty winners will get free Fisher snack nuts and t-shirts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV