- Terrence Curtin, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has been named President, Industrial Solutions. This new segment will include TE's Industrial, Energy, and Aerospace, Defense and Marine businesses.
- Robert (Bob) Hau will succeed Mr. Curtin as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Hau joins TE from Lennox International, where he most recently served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Prior to his tenure at Lennox, he was at Honeywell International, where he last served as CFO of Honeywell's Aerospace Business Group.
- Joe Donahue, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and President, Transportation Solutions, has been appointed President, Network Solutions, succeeding Alan Clarke who will retire at the end of the calendar year. The Network Solutions segment includes TE's Telecom Networks, Data Communications, Enterprise Networks and Subsea Communications businesses.
- Steve Merkt will succeed Mr. Donahue and has been promoted to President, Transportation Solutions. He previously served as President of TE's Automotive business.
- James O'Toole will continue to serve as President of the Company's Consumer Solutions businesses (Consumer Devices and Appliance), which will now become a stand-alone segment.
TE Connectivity Announces Key Management Changes And Provides Preliminary Third-Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.