Longwei Petroleum Reports Fourth Quarter Revenues Up Approximately 6% Year-Over-Year To $136 Million
Longwei also recently announced it has received the independent report (the "Tax Reconciliation Report") from Child, Van Wagoner & Bradshaw, PLLC, Certified Public Accountants ("CVB"), commissioned by the Company's Audit Committee. The Tax Reconciliation Report reviewed the Company's management reports compared to taxes paid and financial statements filed in the PRC with the Company's publicly reported filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") for the periods beginning July 1, 2009 to March 31, 2012.
Tax Reconciliation Report -- Summary Findings:
1. State Administration of Taxation (the "SAT") filed corporate income tax ("CIT") and value added tax ("VAT") Filings - No variance in revenues reported under US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles ("US GAAP").
2. State Administration for Industry and Commerce ("SAIC") Income Statement Filings – On a consolidated income statement basis, there is no difference in revenues, and net income has a 1.1% or less difference between the US GAAP and the PRC financial statements and tax filings.3. SAIC Balance Sheet Filings - On a consolidated balance sheet basis, there is a less than 1.0% difference in total assets, total liabilities and total stockholders' equity between the US GAAP and the PRC financial statements and tax filings. The procedures and findings of the Tax Reconciliation Report can be found on the Company's website at www.longweipetroleum.com under the "Investor Relations" section. About Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limited
Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limited is an energy company engaged in the storage and distribution of finished petroleum products in the People's Republic of China. The Company's oil and gas operations consist of transporting, storage and selling finished petroleum products, entirely in the PRC. The Company's headquarters are located in Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. The Company has a storage capacity for its products of 120,000 metric tons located at storage facilities in Taiyuan and Gujiao, Shanxi. The Company's Taiyuan and Gujiao facilities can store 50,000 metric tons and 70,000 metric tons, respectively. The Company has the necessary licenses to operate and sell petroleum products not only in Shanxi but throughout the entire PRC. The Company's storage tanks have the largest storage capacity of any non-government operated entity in Shanxi. The Company seeks to earn profits by selling its products at competitive prices with timely delivery to coal mining operations, power supply customers, large-scale gas stations and small, independent gas stations. The Company also earns revenue under an agency fee by acting as a purchasing agent for other intermediaries in Shanxi, and through limited sales of diesel and gasoline at two retail gas stations, each located at the Company's facilities. The Company seeks to continue to expand its customer base and distribution platform through the utilization of its large storage capacity, which allows the Company the flexibility to take advantage of pricing, supply and demand fluctuations in the marketplace. For further information on Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limited, please visit http://www.longweipetroleum.com. You may register to receive Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limited's future press releases or request to be added to the Company's distribution list by contacting Dave Gentry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Forward-Looking Statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV