Accretive Health, Inc. (NYSE: AH) (the “Company”), a leading provider of services to healthcare providers announced that the Company will hold a conference call for investors on Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at 7:30 am central time. During the conference call, management will review highlights from the Company’s second quarter and year to date 2012 results, which will be announced via press release one hour prior to the call, and will discuss the Company’s operations and business outlook.
To participate in the Company’s live conference call and webcast, please dial 800-901-5241 (617-786-2963 for international calls) using conference code No. 70863029, or visit the Investor Relations section of the Company’s web site: www.accretivehealth.com. A replay will be available for one week following the conference call at 888-286-8010 (617-801-6888 for international calls) using conference code No. 55791212. A webcast replay will also be archived on Accretive Health’s investor relations website at http://ir.accretivehealth.com in the “Webcasts and Presentations” section.
About Accretive Health
Accretive Health partners with healthcare providers to help them more effectively manage their revenue cycles, strengthen their financial stability, and improve the quality of care they provide while reducing overall healthcare costs. Our people, processes and sophisticated integrated technology complement our clients' existing resources to enhance results for patients, physicians and staff. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV