SAO PAULO, July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B+, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-fare, low-cost airline in Latin America, hereby announces that total supply in June fell by 6.4% year-on-year, accompanied by a total load factor of 70.5%, the highest June figure for the last five years.
This month, we will disclose the approximate Fuel Price* of the second quarter in this release.
(*) The fuel price considers total fuel and lubricant expenses divided by consumption in the period.
To access the document, please visit our website: www.voegol.com.br/irContact Investor Relations Edmar Lopes - Finance Director Andre Brandi - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations Ricardo Rocca - Investor Relations Phone.: (11) 2128-4700E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.voegol.com.br/riTwitter: @GOLinvest Corporate Communications Phone.: (11) 2128-4413E-mail: email@example.comTwitter : @GOLcomunicacao Media Relations Edelman ( USA and Europe): Meaghan Smith and Robby CorradoPhone.: +1 (212) 704-8196 / 704-4484E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV