We have 4 reportable operating segments: Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products; Uniform Direct Sales; First Aid, Safety and Fire Protection Services; and Document Management Services. Uniform Direct Sales; First Aid, Safety and Fire Protection Services and Document Management Services are combined and presented as Other Services on the face of the income statement. The Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products operating segment consists of the rental and servicing of uniforms, mats, towels and other related items. This segment also includes restroom supplies and other facility products and services. Rental Uniforms and Ancillary Products revenue accounted for 71% of company revenue in the fourth quarter.
Within Rental, based on fourth quarter revenue levels, uniform rental accounted for approximately 52% of the revenue; dust control, which is mainly entrance mats, accounted for 19%; hygiene and other services, which is restroom supply, cleaning services and chemical services, was 16%; shop towel revenue was 5%; and linen and other, which is mainly nonperson-specific garments, such as aprons and butcher coats, was 8%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV