Finally, coming in first, Palo Alto Networks, another IPO Cramer featured last week. He reiterated that Palo Alto is also a great IPO trade as well as a longer-term investment.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer said that bad news might actually be good news when it comes to the falling value of the euro. He offered three reasons why.
First, as the euro falls in value, wealthy individuals will begin using that weakness to buy properties in places like Spain and Italy, the countries that are most in need of that investment.
Second, tourism will rebound as the value of the euro falls. Americans love to travel in Europe and the weaker currency may just be the push they need.Finally, as the euro weakens, the price of goods and services made in Europe will once again reach parity with those made in other parts of the world, making exporting a profitable enterprise. Cramer said it might not be the ideal situation, but the decline in the euro at least has a silver lining. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV