Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE: OMI), a FORTUNE 500 company and a leading national distributor of name-brand medical and surgical supplies and a supply-chain management solutions company, plans to release financial results for the 2 nd Quarter 2012, on Monday, July 23, 2012, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Company executives will host a conference call, which will also be webcast, to discuss the results on the following morning – Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. EDT.
- The live conference call may be accessed by calling 866-393-1604 with conference code #99600805 .
- The conference call will be webcast live and later archived under the Investor Relations section of www.owens-minor.com.
- The international dial-in number is 224-357-2191 with conference code #99600805.
- A replay of the call will be available for three weeks by calling 855-859-2056 with conference code #99600805.
Supplemental information and the archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the company’s website at www.owens-minor.com.
Owens & Minor, Inc., (NYSE: OMI) a
FORTUNE 500 company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is a leading national distributor of name-brand medical and surgical supplies and a healthcare supply-chain management company. Owens & Minor is also a member of the Russell 2000
® Index, which measures the performance of the small-cap segment of the U.S. equity universe, as well as the S&P MidCap 400, which includes companies with a market capitalization of $1 billion to $4.4 billion that meet certain financial standards. With a diverse product and service offering and distribution centers throughout the United States, the company serves hospitals, integrated healthcare systems, alternate site locations, group purchasing organizations, healthcare suppliers, and the federal government. Owens & Minor provides technology and consulting programs that improve inventory management and streamline logistics across the entire medical supply chain – from origin of product to patient bedside. For news releases, or for more information about Owens & Minor, visit the company website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV