The Myers Industries Lawn & Garden Group, the leading single source for delivering smart solutions to the growing industry, proudly launches a new website showcasing its vast selection of plastic and eco-friendly round and square pots, trays, flats, hanging baskets, nursery containers, plug trays, decorative containers, seed starting kits and more. The new site is arranged around the product needs for the professional Greenhouse, Nursery and Consumer Retail markets.
The new site, at http://www.myerslawnandgarden.com, presents a fresh design and navigation that brings all six of the Myers Industries Lawn & Garden Group horticultural brands together on a multi-functional website for the first time. In addition to a colorful and clean layout, the new site supports users through:
- Easy-to-use navigation, which highlights our Greenhouse, Nursery and Consumer segment industry structure, to help locate the right product for any growing operation.
- Multiple, in-depth product search functions, detailing data specifications, alternate and complementary products, as well as packaging information.
- A distributor locator device, connecting users with potential Distributors and Retailers, both locally and internationally.
- An image, literature and logo library, as well as trade show listings, YouTube channel link and helpful information regarding our recycling program.
Director of Sales and Marketing Don Geisler explains, “We are tremendously excited about this innovative new website, as it’s a comprehensive tool designed to help customers easily access the unique details and complementary items of our extensive product offering.”
From seed to sold, the Myers Industries Lawn & Garden Group delivers superior resources for the growing industry. In the Greenhouse, our Dillen ® and ITML ® brands provide growers with everything from pot and tray systems to hanging baskets and more. For the Nursery, customers rely on our selection of Pro Cal ® and Amerikan ® nursery containers and trays for everything from ground covers to small shrubs to trees. In the Consumer store, our Listo ® , Akro-Mils Lawn & Garden ® and Planters Pride ® brands offer consumers a wide choice of indoor and outdoor decorative planters and hanging baskets, seed starting kits, gardening accessories and more.About Myers Industries Lawn & Garden Group Headquartered in Middlefield, Ohio, the Myers Industries Lawn & Garden Group, a Myers Industries, Inc. company (NYSE: MYE), is comprised of industry-leading horticultural container companies serving the needs of professional growers, grower distributors, retail garden centers and mass merchandisers in the Greenhouse, Nursery and Consumer markets. Through innovation, selection, quality, sustainability and service, the Myers Industries Lawn & Garden Group is committed to helping customers increase productivity and grow business for years to come. Call 800-225-7712 for U.S. customers; 800-736-4865 for Canadian customers; or visit www.myerslawnandgarden.com to learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV