TAL International Group, Inc. (NYSE: TAL) today announced that it will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, July 25, 2012. The Company’s management will host a conference call on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. ET to review the second quarter financial results.
The conference call will be Webcast, and an archive of the Webcast will be available one hour after the live call through Friday, August 31, 2012. To access the live Webcast or archive, please visit the Company’s Web site at http://www.talinternational.com.
TAL is one of the world's largest lessors of intermodal freight
containers and chassis with 17 offices in 11 countries and approximately
225 third-party container depot facilities in 39 countries as of March
31, 2012. The Company's global operations include the acquisition,
leasing, re-leasing and subsequent sale of multiple types of intermodal
containers. TAL's fleet consisted of approximately 1,013,000 containers
and related equipment, representing approximately 1,649,000 twenty-foot
equivalent units (TEU) as of March 31, 2012. This places TAL among the
world's largest independent lessors of intermodal containers and chassis
as measured by fleet size.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV