Whole Foods Market Inc. (WFM): Today's Featured Services Loser
Whole Foods Market (WFM) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Whole Foods Market fell 91 cents (-1%) to $93.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 815,431 shares of Whole Foods Market exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $93.63-$95.12 after having opened the day at $94.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.77. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: Scientific Learning Corporation (SCIL), down 21.9%, Westinghouse Solar (WEST), down 20.6%, Dover Motorsports (DVD), down 14.7%, and Acorn International (ATV), down 11%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Whole Foods Market Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV