eBay (EBAY) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, eBay fell $1.35 (-3.4%) to $38.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13.1 million shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.50-$39.73 after having opened the day at $39.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.95. Other company's within the Retail industry that declined today were: Acorn International (ATV), down 11%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD), down 6%, QKL Stores (QKLS), down 5%, and Susser Holdings Corporation (SUSS), down 4.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about EBAY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV