LinkedIn Corp (LNKD): Today's Featured Internet Loser
LinkedIn (LNKD) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, LinkedIn fell $2.38 (-2.3%) to $103.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of LinkedIn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $102.64-$107 after having opened the day at $104.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $105.59. Other company's within the Internet industry that declined today were: Deltathree (DDDC), down 52.5%, ModusLink Global Solutions (MLNK), down 8.3%, Facebook Inc Class A (FB), down 8.1%, and Tudou Holdings (TUDO), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full LinkedIn Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV