Allergan Inc. (AGN): Today's Featured Health Care Loser
Allergan (AGN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Allergan fell $1.16 (-1.3%) to $89.59 on light volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Allergan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $89.51-$90.68 after having opened the day at $90.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.75. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Allos Therapeutics (ALTH), down 20.1%, IsoRay (ISR), down 16.3%, D Medical Industries (DMED), down 13%, and Sunshine Heart (SSH), down 13%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Allergan Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV