Broadcom Corporation (BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation fell 23 cents (-0.7%) to $30.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.4 million shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.63-$31.18 after having opened the day at $31.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.02. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Alpha & Omega Semiconductor (AOSL), down 7.6%, SatCon Technology Corporation (SATC), down 7.3%, Trio-Tech International (TRT), down 7.1%, and Applied Biosystems Incorporated (ABI), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Broadcom Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BRCM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV