Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC): Today's Featured Media Winner
Omnicom Group (OMC) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Omnicom Group rose 59 cents (1.2%) to $49.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Omnicom Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.05-$49.39 after having opened the day at $48.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.55. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Dex One (DEXO), up 6.4%, NTN Buzztime (NTN), up 6%, Imax Corporation (IMAX), up 5.8%, and Gray Television (GTN), up 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Omnicom Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV