Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): Today's Featured Health Care Winner
Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Novo Nordisk A/S rose $1.14 (0.8%) to $147.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 150,096 shares of Novo Nordisk A/S exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 429,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $146.03-$148.28 after having opened the day at $146.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $146.66. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH), up 87.2%, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY), up 53%, Par Pharmaceutical Companies (PRX), up 36.7%, and iBio (IBIO), up 31.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Novo Nordisk A/S Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV