Weight Watchers International (WTW) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1%. By the end of trading, Weight Watchers International rose $1.10 (2.2%) to $50.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 664,273 shares of Weight Watchers International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 904,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.30-$50.95 after having opened the day at $49.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.64. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Harris Interactive (HPOL), up 6.3%, Management Network Group (TMNG), up 4.8%, China HGS Real Estate (HGSH), up 4.7%, and CIBT Education Group (MBA), up 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Weight Watchers International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about WTW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV