International Game Technology (IGT): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner
International Game Technology (IGT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, International Game Technology rose 27 cents (1.8%) to $15.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of International Game Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.20-$15.61 after having opened the day at $15.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.31. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Netsol Technologies (NTWK), up 15.7%, MakeMusic (MMUS), up 13.7%, Intelligent Systems (INS), up 9.7%, and Onstream Media Corporation (ONSM), up 8.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full International Game Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV