Huntington (HBAN) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Huntington rose 4 cents (0.6%) to $6.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7.1 million shares of Huntington exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $6.44-$6.55 after having opened the day at $6.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.48. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: United Security (USBI), up 9.4%, Colony Bankcorp (CBAN), up 8.2%, Credit Suisse (DGAZ), up 7.6%, and Georgetown Bancorp (GTWN), up 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Huntington Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about HBAN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV