GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT) today reported on a recent development related to its litigation with Cypress Semiconductor Corp. pending before the International Trade Commission (the “ITC”).
On July 12, 2012, the administrative law judge issued an order extending key dates in the proceeding by approximately three months. The initial determination in the matter, originally scheduled to be issued by the judge on or before July 28, 2012, will now be issued on or before October 25, 2012, and the target date for concluding the ITC investigation has been extended from November 28, 2012 to February 25, 2013. In his order the judge cited workload issues, including his administrative and managerial duties as Chief Administrative Law Judge, as the reason for the extension.
About GSI Technology
Founded in 1995, GSI Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of high
performance static random access memory, or SRAM, products primarily
incorporated in networking and telecommunications equipment.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, GSI Technology is ISO 9001
certified and has worldwide factory and sales locations. For more
information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV