As debate on the Supreme Court decision to substantially uphold the constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) broadens, Standard Register, a recognized leader in managing critical communications for healthcare, has issued a position paper that outlines a best-practice approach for continuing to advance the transformation in care within the evolving healthcare landscape. It’s available at http://www.standardregister.com/docs/healthcare/healthcare-reform-position-paper.pdf.
“It’s a dynamic environment, but the job of transforming healthcare can’t stand still,” said Brad Cates, president for Standard Register Healthcare. “Our intent is to bring focus to those areas where there is widespread consensus, and to support providers and payers on those critical initiatives that can make a measurable difference to care.”
About Standard RegisterStandard Register (NYSE: SR) is trusted by the world's leading companies to advance their reputations by aligning their communications with corporate standards and priorities. Standard Register Healthcare is a business unit of Standard Register, serving more than 3,100 clients from across the healthcare delivery network, including acute, ambulatory, and long-term care, managed care and the suppliers that support them. A recognized leader in managing critical information and communications, SR Healthcare, together with Dialog Medical, a subsidiary of Standard Register, provides industry-leading technology, solutions and services to accelerate performance, attract and educate patients, enhance patient safety, and improve the quality of care. More information is available at www.standardregister.com/markets/healthcare.asp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV