KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) announced today that it will report results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2012 after the market closes on Thursday, July 26, 2012. There will be a conference call for investors and analysts at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, July 27, 2012. The dial-in number is 1-877-648-7971.
A live broadcast of the call will be available on the Company's website at www.uhsinc.com. Also, a replay of the call will be available following the completion of the conference call on the Company's website.
Universal Health Services, Inc. is one of the nation's largest hospital companies, operating, through its subsidiaries, acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, and ambulatory centers throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
SOURCE Universal Health Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV