Trinity Industries, Inc. (NYSE:TRN) announced today that it will report its financial results for the three months and six months ended June 30, 2012 after the financial markets close on July 25, 2012.
Trinity will conduct a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern on July 26, 2012 to discuss its results. To listen to the call, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.trin.net. An audio replay may be accessed through the Company’s website or by dialing (402) 220-0121 until 11:59 p.m. Eastern on August 2, 2012.
Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a
multi-industry company that owns a variety of market-leading businesses
which provide products and services to the industrial, energy,
transportation, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial
results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar
Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the
Construction Products Group, and the Energy Equipment Group. For more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV