Wright Express To Release Second-Quarter 2012 Financial Results On Wednesday, August 1
Wright Express Corporation (NYSE: WXS) announced today that it will report second-quarter 2012 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, August 1, 2012. Michael Dubyak, Chief Executive Officer, and Steve Elder, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call that morning at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss the Company's results.
The conference call will be webcast live on the Internet and can be accessed at the Investor Relations section of the Wright Express website, www.wrightexpress.com. The live conference call also can be accessed by dialing (866) 334-7066 or (973) 935-8463. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for approximately three months.
About Wright Express
Wright Express (NYSE:WXS) is a leading provider of value-based, business payment processing and information management solutions. The Company’s fleet, corporate and prepaid payment solutions provide its more than 350,000 customers with unparalleled security and control across a wide spectrum of business sectors. The Company’s operations include Wright Express Financial Services, Pacific Pride, rapid! PayCard, Wright Express Prepaid Cards Australia, Wright Express Fuel Cards Australia and CorporatePay Limited, England. Wright Express and its subsidiaries employ more than 900 associates in six countries. For more information about Wright Express, please visit wrightexpress.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV