The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 29, 2012 on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 after the close of regular market hours.
Following the release, the senior management will discuss second quarter results in a conference call at 5:00 P.M. ET.
The number for the conference call is (800) 779-3138, [Passcode: Second Quarter, Leader: Ted A. Fernandez]. For International callers, please dial (517) 308-9381.
Please dial in at least 5-10 minutes prior to start time. If you are unable to participate on the conference call, a rebroadcast will be available beginning at 8:00 P.M. ET on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 and will run through 5:00 P.M. ET on Tuesday, August 21, 2012. To access the rebroadcast, please dial (800) 324-4693. For International callers, please dial (203) 369-3245.In addition, The Hackett Group will also be webcasting this conference call live through the StreetEvents.com service. To participate, simply visit http://www.thehackettgroup.com approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call and click on the conference call link provided. An online replay of the call will be available after 8:00 P.M. ET on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 and will run through 5:00 P.M. ET on Tuesday, August 21, 2012. To access the replay, visit http://www.thehackettgroup.com or http://www.streetevents.com. For additional information on The Hackett Group, please visit our website at www.thehackettgroup.com. We look forward to your participation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV