- First live HIE on Hawai'i Island now connects doctors in North Hawai'i.
- Charter participants are NHCH, affiliated physicians, and their reference laboratories and imaging centers.
- Authorized doctors and their staff have easy and immediate access to patient information across all connected venues of care, from emergency rooms to specialist offices.
- The shared information is harmonized for easy review and to enable decision support.
- Doctors and staff already observe positive impact on information availability, operational efficiency, and patient care.
- This project lays the foundation for Alere's electronic health record, wireless diagnostic devices, decision support, analytics, care coordination and population health reporting functions.
Hawai'i Island Beacon Community Expands Alere Wellogic Health Information Exchange In Partnership With North Hawai'i Community Hospital
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts