Connecture is the leading provider of Web-based technologies used to create health insurance marketplaces and exchanges. Its industry-proven solutions effectively assist consumers and employees with the health insurance shopping and purchasing process and minimize back-office administrative tasks, such as workflow and health plan management, application processing, renewal processing and integration with health plans, state and federal programs. More than 25 million Americans purchase their health insurance through systems built by Connecture and more than half of the nation's 20 largest carriers rely on Connecture's technologies and services to sell, administer and manage their plans and products effectively. For more information visit the Connecture website at www.connecture.com.
Media Contact: Ken PhillipsDavies Murphy GroupPh. 781.418.2437 email@example.com
About MAXIMUSMAXIMUS is a leading health and human services administrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. The Company delivers administrative solutions to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency and quality of government-sponsored benefit programs, such as Medicaid, Medicare, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Health Insurance BC ( British Columbia), as well as welfare-to-work and child support enforcement programs across the globe. The Company's primary customer base includes federal, provincial, state, county and municipal governments. Operating under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, MAXIMUS has more than 8,800 employees worldwide. For more information, visit www.maximus.com. SOURCE Connecture, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV