- Individual enrollment: Minnesotans will use Connecture's technology to enroll in the health plans offered on the exchange.
- Small employer eligibility: A module of StateAdvantage will be used to process small employers' applications for financial assistance, as well as to provide information on whether to purchase a group health benefit plan or establish a defined contribution for their employees.
- The certification and display of qualified health plans for brokers and navigators: StateAdvantage will process information generated by government agencies to determine if health insurance plans are certifiable – and therefore able to be offered in Minnesota's exchange – for review by insurance brokers and "navigators" that help users find the best plan for them.
- The display of participating healthcare providers: Users of the exchange will be able to easily find and compare doctors and healthcare organizations that participate in plans offered on the exchange – making it even easier for Minnesotans to find the plan they want.
Connecture Will Play A Key Role In The Creation Of Minnesota's Health Insurance Exchange
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.