ATLANTA, July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- State Bank Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STBZ) will announce its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, in a press release to be issued before the start of NASDAQ trading on Monday, July 30, 2012. The press release and a slide presentation will be available in the investors section on the company's website at www.statebt.com.
The company will hold a conference call on Monday, July 30 at 11:00 a.m. EDT, in which Chief Operating Officer Dan Speight, Chief Financial Officer Tom Callicutt and Chief Credit Officer Kim Childers will discuss financial and business results for the quarter.
Dial-in number: 1.888.612.1053
Please dial the number above 10 minutes prior to the start of the call to register. You will be asked to provide your name and affiliation/company to join the call.A replay of the conference call will be available beginning July 30, 2012, shortly after the call's completion in the investors section on the company's website at www.statebt.com. About State Bank Financial Corporation and State Bank and Trust Company State Bank Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:STBZ) is the holding company for State Bank and Trust Company, one of Georgia's best-capitalized banks, with approximately $2.68 billion in assets as of March 31, 2012. State Bank has locations in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia. State Bank Financial Corporation is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and State Bank and Trust Company is headquartered in Macon, Georgia. State Bank was named the best performing community bank in the United States for 2011 by SNL Financial LC for banks between $500 million and $5 billion in assets. Since 2009, State Bank has been an active acquirer of the assets and deposits of failed banks in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia. To date, State Bank has completed 12 transactions facilitated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV