Rentech Nitrogen Partners LP
Rentech Nitrogen Partners LP (RNF) is a provider of clean energy solutions and nitrogen fertilizer, to own, operate and grow its nitrogen fertilizer business. This stock is trading up 4.3% at $30.28 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 675,000Average Volume: 341,022 Volume % Change: 281%. From a technical perspective, RNF is ripping to the upside here with heavy volume. This move has already pushed RNF into breakout territory, since the stock has moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $29.49. Traders should now look for the next major breakout trade to trigger for RNF if it can manage to take out its all-time high of $30.39 with high-volume. At last check, RNF has hit an intraday high of $30.68 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 341,022 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if RNF can sustain a move or close above $30.39 to $30.68 with volume that's near or above 341,022 shares. If we get that action soon, then RNF could easily trade up towards $35 or higher in the near future. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV