IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) is an Internet company with more than 50 diversified Internet businesses across more than 30 countries. This stock is trading up 2.4% at $47.71 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.9 millionAverage Volume: 1 million Volume % Change: 265% >>3 Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, IACI is following-through with some buying interest here after the stock closed above its 50-day moving average of $46.04 on Friday. Today's move is coming on extremely heavy volume, and it's quickly pushing IACI within range of triggering a major near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once IACI takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $47.96 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once IACI sustains a move or close over $47.96 with volume that's near or above 1 million shares. At last check, IACI has hit an intraday high of $47.82 and volume is already hit above 1.9 million shares traded. If that breakout triggers soon, then IACI could easily trend back toward its next major overhead resistance levels at $49 to $52.65. As o the most recently reported period, IACI was one of Chase Coleman's Tiger Global Management holdings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV