IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) is an Internet company with more than 50 diversified Internet businesses across more than 30 countries. This stock is trading up 2.4% at $47.71 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.9 millionAverage Volume: 1 million Volume % Change: 265% >>3 Tech Stocks to Trade (or Not) From a technical perspective, IACI is following-through with some buying interest here after the stock closed above its 50-day moving average of $46.04 on Friday. Today's move is coming on extremely heavy volume, and it's quickly pushing IACI within range of triggering a major near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once IACI takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $47.96 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once IACI sustains a move or close over $47.96 with volume that's near or above 1 million shares. At last check, IACI has hit an intraday high of $47.82 and volume is already hit above 1.9 million shares traded. If that breakout triggers soon, then IACI could easily trend back toward its next major overhead resistance levels at $49 to $52.65. As o the most recently reported period, IACI was one of Chase Coleman's Tiger Global Management holdings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV