Bank of the Ozarks
Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) operates as a bank holding company that provides various retail and commercial banking services. This stock is trading up 1.9% at $33.64 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 156,000Average Volume: 191,330 Volume % Change: 56% >>3 Bank Stock Picks for Earnings Season From a technical perspective, OZRK is moving modestly higher here right off some near-term support at $33 with decent volume. This stock recently triggered a major breakout trade once it cleared some overhead resistance levels at $30.94 to $31.99 with huge volume. Since triggering that breakout, shares of OZRK have continued to trend higher and hit a 52-week high just a few hours ago of $33.97. If this stock can continue to trend above today's low of $32.97, and more importantly above that recent breakout level if $31.99 with strong upside volume flows, then it could be on its way to hitting $35 to $40. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 191,330 shares as bullish. OZRK, one of 20 Smaller Stocks With Growing Dividends, was also featured last week in " 7 Dividend Stocks Paying You More Cash."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV