Bank of the Ozarks
Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) operates as a bank holding company that provides various retail and commercial banking services. This stock is trading up 1.9% at $33.64 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 156,000Average Volume: 191,330 Volume % Change: 56% >>3 Bank Stock Picks for Earnings Season From a technical perspective, OZRK is moving modestly higher here right off some near-term support at $33 with decent volume. This stock recently triggered a major breakout trade once it cleared some overhead resistance levels at $30.94 to $31.99 with huge volume. Since triggering that breakout, shares of OZRK have continued to trend higher and hit a 52-week high just a few hours ago of $33.97. If this stock can continue to trend above today's low of $32.97, and more importantly above that recent breakout level if $31.99 with strong upside volume flows, then it could be on its way to hitting $35 to $40. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 191,330 shares as bullish. OZRK, one of 20 Smaller Stocks With Growing Dividends, was also featured last week in "7 Dividend Stocks Paying You More Cash."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV